What will we ask of you during your visit, to safeguard us all against Coronavirus?
- We remain open at Penzance and Falmouth for essential eye care and spectacles, by appointment. We are also contactable by telephone and video consultations for queries and eye issues.
- Please only attend if you are feeling well. Do not attend if you have a fever or persistent cough, or if you have been in contact with anyone with one or both of these symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Please bring your own pen in case we ask you to sign any paperwork.
- On arrival, we will ask you to sanitise your hands with our NHS grade anti viral hand sanitiser. We will give you a medical grade mask to wear, if you haven’t worn your own.
- We have limited customers and altered the layout of the practices to ensure you can remain two meters away from any other customer. Keep an eye on the floor for distance indicators of where to stand.
- We will minimise any waiting time and will ask you to stand whilst waiting if possible.
- Our staff will be dressed in accordance to PHE and industry recommendations. Your optometrist will be dressed in scrubs, apron, mask, and face visor and gloves where necessary.
- All staff wash or sanitise hands before and after seeing you.
- Spectacles are disinfected according to specific Public Heath England guidance before and after being touched.
- Contact is removed/minimised by using digital dispensing measures and disposable units, as well as perspex screens.
- Delivery can be arranged for products ordered.
- Please visit www.reynoldsopticians.com for our revised opening hours and remember not to ignore any issues with your eyes.Thanks for your understanding.
The Reynolds Team